Home Owner Sites Stuff NEWER OLDER Updates
NUFFNANG
Time Machine
Credits


Template by Putri Z
Basecodes by Aqila Farah
Owner by Aira Fakhira
Other Help:

I LOST

0 Twinkle[s] | Scroll up


I lost something precious something I do not believe it will go and leave me but why did he go? I desperately need her moment of when I began to feel affection near she, when I began to feel he is the best in my life, I miss her I want her there but the thing would not be happening... I love you teacher,teacher thank you very much teacher has taught me until I understand difficult to forget service teacher...teacher always patient treat our classmates entanglements very naughty but our teacher never angry even teachers follow for jokes and laughter with us...I am sad very sad teacher left us so quickly...I pray for the teacher so happy there and ur teacher placed among those who believe and loved Allah... Amin

P/s: Allah more love you teacher, Al-fatihah...